1.Payment terms and conditions, payment security, information confidentiality.
The payment for orders is made via PayPal or AO “ALFA-BANK”.
PayPal: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro cards, as well as Visa QIWI Wallet, are accepted.
AO “ALFA-BANK”: VISA, MasterCard and “Mir” Payment System cards are accepted.
The online payment service is executed in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of international payment service providers Visa, MasterCard and “Mir” Payment System, based on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, which is achieved by implementing the latest methods of verification, encryption and secure transmission of data.
Bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of AO “ALFA-BANK”.
On the secure payment page you will need to enter the card number, card holder name, card expiration date and the three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the required data is printed on the bank card.
The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
Next you will be redirected to your bank’s page to enter the 3DSecure code, which you will receive via SMS. If you have not received the 3DSecure code, you will need to apply to the bank that issued your card.
Payment refusal cases:
- The bank card is not designed to make payments on the internet, which you can find out by consulting your bank;
- There are insufficient funds to make the payment. You can find out about your card’s balance by consulting the bank that issued the card;
- The card data is entered incorrectly;
- The card has expired. Generally, the expiration date is specified on the front of the card (that is the month and year that the card is valid until).
You can find out about the expiration date of your card in more detail by consulting the bank that issued the card.
Should you have any queries regarding payment or the operation of the website, please contact us at the following phone numbers: 8 926 899 17 41.
The personal data submitted by you (name, address, phone number, email, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card data is communicated in the encrypted mode only and is not stored on our web-server.
2.Refund terms and conditions.
In case of payment by a card the refund in cash is not allowed. The refund procedure is regulated by the terms and conditions of the international payment service providers.
The refund procedure is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law on the Protection of the Rights of the Consumers.
- The Consumer has the right to reject the goods at any time before the receipt of the goods and within seven days thereupon;
- The goods of adequate quality can be rejected only if their saleable condition and consumer performance, as well as the document confirming the fact and terms and conditions of the purchase of these goods, remain intact;
- The Consumer has no right to reject the goods of adequate quality if the goods have individual-specific properties, that is, the present goods can be used solely by the person who purchases them;
- If the Consumer rejects the goods, the Seller shall return to him/her the amount of money paid under the contract, less the shipping costs incurred by the Seller, within ten days upon the Consumer’s respective application at the latest;
In order to return the money to the card, you must fill out the Application for the Refund, which the Company shall send to you by email on request, and you must send it by email, attaching the copy of your passport, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund shall be made by the Company to the Consumer’s bank card within 21 (twenty one) days upon the date of receipt of the Application for the Refund.
In order to return the money under erroneous operations, you must submit a written application, enclosing the copies of the passport and payment receipts to confirm the erroneous transaction. The application must be sent by email to email@example.com
The amount of the refund shall equal the amount of the purchase. The consideration of the Application and the refund process shall start upon the receipt of the Application by the Company. The processing time shall be calculated in working days, excluding public holidays and days-off.
Delivery service is executed by UPS within 7 days.